Mercedes CLA Forum banner

Please post your introductions here

2M views 208 replies 107 participants last post by  BenzDrama21 
#1 ·
MercedesCLAForum.com is a friendly community dedicated to the new Mercedes CLA!

We hope to be the place to go to when you have questions about the Mercedes CLA, problems with your CLA, or just want to talk about it with others.
problems or would just like to discuss it in general.

To keep things friendly, we ask that you post up an introduction thread telling us a bit more about yourself, your current car (if you have one!), your future car plans which hopefully include the CLA :) and any other bikes or boats or other cool toys you may have.

Please help us keep MercedesCLAForum a friendly place to be. Thanks!

#4 ·
hello from CT(for now :) )
currently have a BMW Performance 335i with all the trimmings, A Mini JCW coupe(daily) CTS-V and my wife's Turbo Diesel TDI Cup Jetta, looking at the CLA AMG seriously to replace the V and Bimmer, anyone do any dealer checks to see how bad they will try to gouge? I got my V on Employee Pricing before they were readily available :) Nice to be here!

#6 ·
Hello to all.
My wife preordered her CLA on 7/20/13. Dealership had an allotment for 1st decade September delivery still highlighted in yellow. We grabbed it so her car should be delivered the first week in September.
I drive an R171 SLK350 (my baby).

#11 ·
Hi Everyone,

This is Sergio joining from sunny Los Angeles, CA. Great resource so far and happy to join the CLA community!! Looking forward to learning more from you guys and gals and hopefully be able to provide some assistance of my own. Just test drove the CLA 250 for the first time yesterday (MB of Encino) and really liked the look and feel of the car. I'm leaning toward a Cirrus White with Sports Package and Panoramic Roof. I'm still debating whether to get the Bi-Xenon Lights (any thoughts?) and will consider the iPhone Drive Kit Plus once it become available for the iPhone 5.

Cheers!

-S

#19 ·
Not an owner yet...

New to this forum...older than dirt, reside in what's known as 'Southern Maryland' (long story there)...just the usual interests for old geezers. Hope to learn about the CLA from the folks here cause I like that car. Love dogs and birds. And John Deere anything :D. Photography and to some extent finding all my relatives in the past but I don't go way overboard. Hope this meets the requirements for an 'intro'...

#23 ·
Your chance to win a CLA45 amg!

Hi Everyone, I was speaking with the makers of this forum about our Art Union in Australia that is giving the chance to win a CLA45 AMG plus $50,000 cash in November. They suggested I join the forum and let everyone know.

We run a draw every 5 weeks with luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicles as a first prize and other amazing prizes. There are only 8,000 tickets for sale in every draw with tickets at Aud$50 each - giving some of the world's best odds in any luxury car lottery and supporting people living with Multiple Sclerosis at the same time :)

The next draw closes 9am 11th Nov and is drawn at noon the same day. The first prize is a CLA45 AMG + Aud$50,000 Cash!

If you would like to know more, please visit our website MS Limited Edition

Regards Kim
Lottery Manager

#24 ·
Hi,
Waseem here from Dallas, TX. I just picked up my CLA250 with P1,Sport, panoramic & xenon headlights last week from MB Plano. Loving it so far but one issue. The check engine light came on 2 days after I picked it up, took it to the dealer and they said its. Software issue and will be resolved in the next few weeks. Should I be concerned??
Thanks

#30 ·
cla 180 sport owner

]hi everyone done 3000ish miles now and loving my new motor a few little rattles but nothing to serious to report I picked up my baby in june one of the first in the uk I went for cirrus with pano roof cleaned every week even today in gale forcewinds and driving rain

Attachments

#31 ·
]hi everyone done 3000ish miles now and loving my new motor a few little rattles but nothing to serious to report I picked up my baby in june one of the first in the uk I went for cirrus with pano roof cleaned every week even today in gale forcewinds and driving rain
Welcome ace :)

#39 ·
Truly the dog makes the picture :) Sick JCW mini's.. I have a bad history with Mini's. Had one with a faulty transmission (gen1, 2004) and ended up having a failed tranny. I kind of wish I kept it now that there's a lawsuit I could join. Cost me thousands in repairs.

Yours look much better than mine did, though :)

#40 ·
Hi All
Just brought home my new black CLA. Added sunroof, that thing is huge! Turned in a CLK320 so I am used to the size. The CLA has so much more class. I can park in San Francisco without worrying about the small spaces. Plenty of guts on the freeway. Black interior with the white top stitching on the seats is awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.