My CLA is almost a month old! - Mercedes CLA Forum
User Tag List

1Likes
  • 1 Post By brianch

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 Old 10-21-2013, 11:53 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
My CLA is almost a month old!

I ordered my CLA from an Atlanta dealership in August. I picked up my CLA on September 23 and was told that I was the first person in the Atlanta metro area to purchase the new CLA! My dealership got 7 cars and 5 were ordered. This car has truly exceeded my expectations! Mercedes did a great job with the overall design of the car. I really wanted the CLS but the CLA is a true keeper! This car was an anniversary present from my husband so I can't complain. I put a lot of upgrades in my car and did not regret the money spent on this car. I paid just about full price put got an excellent deal on the service and maintenance because I was the first purchaser. I am stopped constantly and started giving out my salesperson sales card with my initals on the back just in case someone goes in to purchase the car. The car is fast and hugs the road. My husband and I drove the car out of state for a football game two weeks ago. The ride was smooth and gas mileage was incredible. The engine goes idle when you aren't moving and the ECO feature helps you save gas. Check out the MB site read about the engine and ECO feature this car has. I truly love turning heads and getting complements from other luxury car owners. I have had 550 owners to owners of Jaguars, BMW, etc... stop me and tell me that they love the car and can't believe the features that are in the car. I will post some pictures soon.

Last edited by MyCLA2014; 10-22-2013 at 12:21 AM.
Enjoy this discussion? You might also enjoy ...
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
9 month waiting list UK- CLA 45 AMG ukcla45 Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG 4MATIC 3 10-14-2013 01:09 PM
1 month old MB CLA AMG PACKAGE lionelrd New 2014+ CLA General Discussion Forum 11 10-03-2013 10:53 AM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 10-24-2013, 03:46 PM

i think i wont be the first to ask

but pictures are a must!

thanks for the insight on the car.

it all sounds fantastic.
post #3 of 10 Old 10-24-2013, 04:32 PM

Some people hear have commented about a panel gap on the inside doors. The gap exists between the interior and the B/C pillars. Have you noticed this or that this appears to be an issue (noise, heating, etc)?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 10-24-2013, 05:34 PM
Your Mercedes CLA Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyCLA2014 View Post
I ordered my CLA from an Atlanta dealership in August. I picked up my CLA on September 23 and was told that I was the first person in the Atlanta metro area to purchase the new CLA! My dealership got 7 cars and 5 were ordered. This car has truly exceeded my expectations! Mercedes did a great job with the overall design of the car. I really wanted the CLS but the CLA is a true keeper! This car was an anniversary present from my husband so I can't complain. I put a lot of upgrades in my car and did not regret the money spent on this car. I paid just about full price put got an excellent deal on the service and maintenance because I was the first purchaser. I am stopped constantly and started giving out my salesperson sales card with my initals on the back just in case someone goes in to purchase the car. The car is fast and hugs the road. My husband and I drove the car out of state for a football game two weeks ago. The ride was smooth and gas mileage was incredible. The engine goes idle when you aren't moving and the ECO feature helps you save gas. Check out the MB site read about the engine and ECO feature this car has. I truly love turning heads and getting complements from other luxury car owners. I have had 550 owners to owners of Jaguars, BMW, etc... stop me and tell me that they love the car and can't believe the features that are in the car. I will post some pictures soon.

How much mileage have you put on it so far?
post #5 of 10 Old 10-24-2013, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead View Post
Some people hear have commented about a panel gap on the inside doors. The gap exists between the interior and the B/C pillars. Have you noticed this or that this appears to be an issue (noise, heating, etc)?
I don't think a lot of people have noticed this as some don't look at every single detail, i wouldn't be surprised if this is one of those problem CLA's, if not, great!
post #6 of 10 Old 10-24-2013, 10:39 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
I have not noticed any gaps or noises. I wonder if the people that having the issue also have the sun roof?
post #7 of 10 Old 10-24-2013, 10:47 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
I actually hit 2100 miles today! My car is exactly 1 month old and I drove it out of state on a trip a couple weeks ago. The ride was smooth and I have not had any problems. I also have a SUV that I need to drive because I am really racking up miles fast. Needless to say my car is not a lease. It was an anniversary gift from husband. I love the car and the gas mileage is great so I will continue to keep driving it on a daily basis. My only complaint is the cup holders in the rear are in the door.

Last edited by MyCLA2014; 10-24-2013 at 11:24 PM.
post #8 of 10 Old 10-25-2013, 01:10 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrp View Post
i think i wont be the first to ask

but pictures are a must!

thanks for the insight on the car.

it all sounds fantastic.
I posted some pictures in the album section under the name MyCLA2014. I will post more tomorrow.
post #9 of 10 Old 10-25-2013, 12:22 PM

great to hear.

what sort of gas mileage are you getting so far?
MyCLA2014 likes this.
post #10 of 10 Old 10-28-2013, 11:51 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrp View Post
great to hear.

what sort of gas mileage are you getting so far?
I am getting some really good gas mileage. I drove my car out of state after only having it a week. It only takes about $34.00 to fill up (I estimate 35 plus mpg). Gas is really cheap here in the south so I am not sure what other drivers around the country are getting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page