Live Traffic in Comand Online - Worth it? - Mercedes CLA Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 02-13-2015, 08:58 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Live Traffic in Comand Online - Worth it?

Hey ,

I ordered my CLA 220 CDI and I still have a couple of weeks to modify some details and I have a question regarding one of the most expensive option: Comand Online

I'm owning a Tom Tom GPS with Live Traffic, and it allows me to save about 1 to 2 hours of traffic jams each week, hence I definitely want Live traffic, unfortunately the only way to have it on a CLA is to take the whole Comand Online package which is quite expensive.

Is the Live Traffic embedded in Comand Online as effective as the one in Tom Tom GPS?
Is their anyway to have Live Traffic without having to pay for the whole Comand Online package?

Thanks in advance.
Enjoy this discussion? You might also enjoy ...
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is this worth it... dbtk Mercedes CLA Dealers & Pricing 8 10-28-2013 03:55 PM
CLA 45 Racing Live from Frankfurt holding New 2014+ CLA General Discussion Forum 10 09-13-2013 03:39 PM
Think your CLA will be ever worth this much? CLAJoe New 2014+ CLA General Discussion Forum 4 07-15-2013 12:00 PM
Video explaining CLA-Class COMAND Online feature claNOW Electronics, Audio, and Lighting 1 07-02-2013 03:55 PM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-17-2015, 08:37 AM

Don't forget that the command package also upgrades your sound system, glad I took this option. Also in Australia the comand package upgrades your display from a smaller version to the large have seen both and much preferred the larger.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page