Looking for my first cla - Mercedes CLA Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 04-03-2017, 01:52 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Looking for my first cla

Hi guys, had a couple questions, I'm looking for my first cla and found an edition 1 with 36k miles on it in immaculate shape, not a scratch, looks like it came off the showroom floor, they want 25k for it, the owner said he bought it for $24,750, insee they have had it on the lot for two months, clean carfax one owner, they originally had it for sale for $30,000, should I be worried about the mileage, it won't be a daily driver, I will probably put about 8000 miles a year on it. So does anyone have one with about the same amount of miles on it and what should I look for or be worried about, thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-24-2017, 10:24 AM

36k on a mercedes is nothing, as long as it still has warranty you will be all set!
post #3 of 3 Old 11-10-2019, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducrider1 View Post
Hi guys, had a couple questions, I'm looking for my first cla and found an edition 1 with 36k miles on it in immaculate shape, not a scratch, looks like it came off the showroom floor, they want 25k for it, the owner said he bought it for $24,750, insee they have had it on the lot for two months, clean carfax one owner, they originally had it for sale for $30,000, should I be worried about the mileage, it won't be a daily driver, I will probably put about 8000 miles a year on it. So does anyone have one with about the same amount of miles on it and what should I look for or be worried about, thanks
I have a 2016 CLA 250 thatís close to the end of the lease. Iím not using it now as I recently retired and itís an extra car. Under 19k miles, Mountain Gray with black interior. It might be what you want, when it gets turned in it will be priced higher than the price from MBFS today...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page