One Attractive Chrysler - Mercedes CLA Forum
User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 12-13-2013, 12:40 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 313
(Thread Starter)
One Attractive Chrysler

If you shop for cars based on styling this is one you might want to consider as well. I know its wearing the wrong badge but I can honestly say this is one of the most attractive Chryslers i have ever seen...

Meet the new 200, undisguised...







booker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 Old 12-13-2013, 01:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 437
Chryslers have always had styling for the last 20 years from the Prowler to the PT Cruiser to the Crossfire to the 300 to the Dart. The problem with Chrysler is the same problem its parent company Fiat has. Pretty cars. Pretty good drive. Garbage build quality.

The 200 is a based off of either (can't remember which) the Alfa Romeo Guilletta or Lancia Flavia (good god can't think of a brand less reliable, maybe FSO). Both are pretty cars, but man they will end up costing more than a S-class once you factor in maintenance and repairs.

The grille is kinda small though. It almost looks like its giving you a stiff upper lip.
sleepyhead is offline  
post #3 of 7 Old 12-13-2013, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 313
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead View Post
Chryslers have always had styling for the last 20 years from the Prowler to the PT Cruiser to the Crossfire to the 300 to the Dart. The problem with Chrysler is the same problem its parent company Fiat has. Pretty cars. Pretty good drive. Garbage build quality.

The 200 is a based off of either (can't remember which) the Alfa Romeo Guilletta or Lancia Flavia (good god can't think of a brand less reliable, maybe FSO). Both are pretty cars, but man they will end up costing more than a S-class once you factor in maintenance and repairs.

The grille is kinda small though. It almost looks like its giving you a stiff upper lip.
I'm going to disagree with the PT Cruiser, Prowler and 300... The Dart is nice, I actually really like the new Cherokee..

agreed completely on reliability and inevitable cost of ownership...
booker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 7 Old 12-13-2013, 02:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker View Post
If you shop for cars based on styling this is one you might want to consider as well.
Remember I said styling. Not good styling. This car makes me think of a Cadenza with its mouth shut.
sleepyhead is offline  
post #5 of 7 Old 12-13-2013, 04:59 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,235
meh

looks so round
brianch is offline  
post #6 of 7 Old 12-13-2013, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 313
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead View Post
Remember I said styling. Not good styling. This car makes me think of a Cadenza with its mouth shut.
AHAHAA clever point. The rear is lovely, but grainy pictures never did anyone any good...
booker is offline  
post #7 of 7 Old 12-13-2013, 08:06 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7
looks like a Honda accord
montour is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome