Design Comparison: 2013 Mercedes CLA vs. 2013 Acura ILX - Page 3 - Mercedes CLA Forum
User Tag List

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 31 Old 02-21-2014, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLAX88X View Post
Add 1st gen NSX to that list, and I agree with you 100%!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMG4Matic View Post
The NSX was probably the only sexy Acura ever built

Both 1st and 2nd generation are still very nice looking designs.

Oh yeah, I always forget about the nsx. Most underrated Japanese car I think. I've only ever seen a few at the many car shows I've been to.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 31 Old 02-21-2014, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayCLAssy View Post
Oh yeah, I always forget about the nsx. Most underrated Japanese car I think. I've only ever seen a few at the many car shows I've been to.
It's such an awesome car. My dad has had his for 16 years, and driving it never gets old.
post #23 of 31 Old 02-21-2014, 11:37 PM

My boss is looking to get the new NSX when they come out. I drove the 1st generation NSX and it was a great driving car.

Black CLA250 - Premium, Multimedia, Sport, Panorama roof, Bi-Xenon, Window Tinting (50%/35% Front/Rear), Carlsson C-Tronic.
Bridgestone Blizzak LM-60 RFT (Run Flats) mounted on 18x8 Anzio Turn Bright Silver wheels with TPMS sensors for winter driving.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 31 Old 02-22-2014, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyride View Post
My boss is looking to get the new NSX when they come out. I drove the 1st generation NSX and it was a great driving car.
Your boss is a smart man/woman. I'd love a new NSX for my 30th in a couple/few years. 1st gen NSX is so amazing its not even funny. At least in my eyes.
post #25 of 31 Old 02-22-2014, 01:20 AM

The original NSX had Pininfarina styling and Honda engineering. You can't really go wrong with that combo. Lest we forget, Honda had a F1 team in the not so distant past. And would you know, that team is currently known as Mercedes AMG Petronas.
CLAX88X likes this.
post #26 of 31 Old 02-22-2014, 08:39 AM

Damn, you guys are making me really miss the NSX. The 6-speed manual tranny was smooth and accurate. In contrast I've also driven a Lamborghini Diablo VX. Both were fun to drive but 2 totally different animals. The NSX felt smooth and refined with plenty of power and handling while the Diablo was loud and harsh but unlimited power. As exotic as the Diablo was, the NSX is a lot for fun to drive.
StayCLAssy likes this.

Black CLA250 - Premium, Multimedia, Sport, Panorama roof, Bi-Xenon, Window Tinting (50%/35% Front/Rear), Carlsson C-Tronic.
Bridgestone Blizzak LM-60 RFT (Run Flats) mounted on 18x8 Anzio Turn Bright Silver wheels with TPMS sensors for winter driving.
post #27 of 31 Old 02-22-2014, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLAX88X View Post
Your boss is a smart man/woman. I'd love a new NSX for my 30th in a couple/few years. 1st gen NSX is so amazing its not even funny. At least in my eyes.
He is pretty smart. Without going into details he is world known for what he does that brings him all over the world. It also helps that his wife works for an Acura dealership so he'll probably get first dibs when it arrives.

post #28 of 31 Old 02-22-2014, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyride View Post
Damn, you guys are making me really miss the NSX. The 6-speed manual tranny was smooth and accurate. In contrast I've also driven a Lamborghini Diablo VX. Both were fun to drive but 2 totally different animals. The NSX felt smooth and refined with plenty of power and handling while the Diablo was loud and harsh but unlimited power. As exotic as the Diablo was, the NSX is a lot for fun to drive.
The NSX is definitely fun to drive. All this NSX talk is making me miss driving the NSX too! Might have to see about taking it for a spin this weekend...
post #29 of 31 Old 02-24-2014, 01:01 AM

Lol I think this officially became the nsx thread.
post #30 of 31 Old 02-24-2014, 01:52 PM

Acura, Infinity, Lexus, Hyundai, Cadillac, Lincoln and now Kia are all coping the German cars and trying to make them look similar but there is no comparison in my opinion, The Germans just showed them with the Intro of the CLA another car they can try and copy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page