Design Comparison: 2013 Mercedes CLA vs. 2013 Acura ILX - Page 4 - Mercedes CLA Forum
User Tag List

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 31 Old 02-24-2014, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedes View Post
Acura, Infinity, Lexus, Hyundai, Cadillac, Lincoln and now Kia are all coping the German cars and trying to make them look similar but there is no comparison in my opinion, The Germans just showed them with the Intro of the CLA another car they can try and copy.
I think Cadillac did pretty good. They look a bit boxy and big, but I think that's more because Americans still prefer their car to feel big. In terms of driving the Cadillac is pretty good. I've tried a CTS-V and a CTS and they are both quite good. The CTS-V is probably what AMG was a decade ago, a luxury muscle car. But give it a few years and it'll probably be even better. And the ATS is supposed to out-BMW BMW. The build quality was very good for Cadillac too, though a bit shy of the Germans and Japanese. CUE isn't as bad as it's made out to be, but it isn't great. I think at least GM is learning. And they aren't going cheap. The magnetic suspension used when it first came out for the CTS came from Ferrari.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page