Please post your introductions here - Page 6 - Mercedes CLA Forum
User Tag List

17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 205 Old 11-11-2013, 01:08 PM

ArtCLA

I leased my CLA Edition 1 on October 19 from Santa Barbara MB as no MB dealer closer to Westlake Village, CA had any left. Mine is Mountain Grey. I turned in my Infiniti G37 IPL coupe at the end of its lease. After 3 weeks I am loving my CLA more every day. The window sticker said my car had an Edition 1 emblem but there was no emblem and MB said it doesn't have an emblem for my model. Anyone have any insight to this discrepancy?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 205 Old 11-11-2013, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwydenbach View Post
Hi folks, just joined the forum from New Jersey and looking forward to discussing the new CLA.
I am hopefully picking up a Polar Silver CLA 250 with the Xenon lights tonight!
Graham
Welcome. Where in NJ are you? I'm in central (Middlesex County).

Black CLA250 - Premium, Multimedia, Sport, Panorama roof, Bi-Xenon, Window Tinting (50%/35% Front/Rear), Carlsson C-Tronic.
Bridgestone Blizzak LM-60 RFT (Run Flats) mounted on 18x8 Anzio Turn Bright Silver wheels with TPMS sensors for winter driving.
post #53 of 205 Old 11-12-2013, 10:43 AM

Thank you. I'm in Morris County.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #54 of 205 Old 11-12-2013, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Thank you. I'm in Morris County.
Did you get yours from Mercedes of Morristown? I did my first test drive of a CLA there. I ended up buying mine from Open Road Mercedes in Bridgewater.

Black CLA250 - Premium, Multimedia, Sport, Panorama roof, Bi-Xenon, Window Tinting (50%/35% Front/Rear), Carlsson C-Tronic.
Bridgestone Blizzak LM-60 RFT (Run Flats) mounted on 18x8 Anzio Turn Bright Silver wheels with TPMS sensors for winter driving.
post #55 of 205 Old 11-12-2013, 07:24 PM

Greetings from Australia. I've ordered a 2014 CLA-200 CDI which should be getting to me in June next year. It will be a long wait but I'm sure it will be worth it. I'm currently driving a 2003 Daewoo Kalos and recently tasted a CLS-350 in Germany for 5 days. I have added COMAND, AMG suspension & body kit and AMG interior to my CLA order. Keen to hear from any other Aussie CLA people.
post #56 of 205 Old 11-12-2013, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Hi folks, just joined the forum from New Jersey and looking forward to discussing the new CLA.
I am hopefully picking up a Polar Silver CLA 250 with the Xenon lights tonight!
Graham
Did you get your CLA? Pics?

post #57 of 205 Old 11-13-2013, 03:23 PM

Tony, I got mine from Prestige Mercedes in Paramus. I checked all the dealers in northern NJ including the Morristown and Bridgewater ones, but none of them had the options I wanted.
Prestige were really good, they had very good reviews online and they treated me like I was buying an S class instead of leasing the smallest car on their lot! My must-have option was the Bi-Xenon lights...those make the car even more impressive. The other options were Polar Silver, Becker Map Pilot and heated seats. So overall a pretty bare-bones vehicle but I am very happy with it, especially as a first time MB buyer.
No pics yet I'm afraid.
post #58 of 205 Old 11-13-2013, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Tony, I got mine from Prestige Mercedes in Paramus. I checked all the dealers in northern NJ including the Morristown and Bridgewater ones, but none of them had the options I wanted.
Prestige were really good, they had very good reviews online and they treated me like I was buying an S class instead of leasing the smallest car on their lot! My must-have option was the Bi-Xenon lights...those make the car even more impressive. The other options were Polar Silver, Becker Map Pilot and heated seats. So overall a pretty bare-bones vehicle but I am very happy with it, especially as a first time MB buyer.
No pics yet I'm afraid.
Cool. Glad to hear they had what you wanted without having to special order. Enjoy.
gwydenbach likes this.

post #59 of 205 Old 11-16-2013, 11:43 AM

New CLA in Arizona

Hi! New to the forum and Mercedes, my wife and I are coming from an Infiniti G35.

We picked up our CLA last night put some miles on it and we love this car!

very nice transmission, smooth but firm suspension with the sport package, comfortable seats, that 2 liter has more pep than you would expect, that rear end looks amazing with the sport package, diamond grill looks cool, interior lighting is nice, overall very satisfied so far.

only complaints are that there are no cup holders in the back seat....unless we are missing them?

We did not get the xenon lights, but I'm looking at having them installed and the same with the lighted star (as long as it is lit while driving.). ironically while driving to pick up the new car, we passed a CLA on the freeway, the star was lit while driving and it looks like he had installed some LED lights in the lower brake vent intakes. I'm really excited for all the different parts that will be available for this car, but it has to stay classy MB.

sorry for the upside down picture, stupid iPad.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (155.6 KB, 8 views)
CLAJoe likes this.
post #60 of 205 Old 11-16-2013, 12:12 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDmaxx View Post
Hi! New to the forum and Mercedes, my wife and I are coming from an Infiniti G35.

We picked up our CLA last night put some miles on it and we love this car!

very nice transmission, smooth but firm suspension with the sport package, comfortable seats, that 2 liter has more pep than you would expect, that rear end looks amazing with the sport package, diamond grill looks cool, interior lighting is nice, overall very satisfied so far.

only complaints are that there are no cup holders in the back seat....unless we are missing them?

We did not get the xenon lights, but I'm looking at having them installed and the same with the lighted star (as long as it is lit while driving.). ironically while driving to pick up the new car, we passed a CLA on the freeway, the star was lit while driving and it looks like he had installed some LED lights in the lower brake vent intakes. I'm really excited for all the different parts that will be available for this car, but it has to stay classy MB.

sorry for the upside down picture, stupid iPad.
Welcome aboard and hot car!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Moderator, Mercedes CLA Forum | The Internet's Friendliest CLA Forum!
Current: 1998 ML320 (still kickin')
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page