Passenger Window Going Down Overnight - Mercedes CLA Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 07-10-2017, 12:05 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Unhappy Passenger Window Going Down Overnight

Hello all,

I've just joined the forum to ask if anyone has a similar issue after a horrendous day being messed about by Mercedes & Mobilo-Life.

I have a 2016 CLA 220d AMG line shooting brake (UK). I have not in anyway modified or altered anything to cause my problem.

Essentially my front passenger window at some point overnight is going from closed to fully open, I'm coming to the car in the morning with it being all damp & rain all over the passenger seat. Mercedes said they don't have any service guidance on what the issue is but will see the car in 11 days time!!! (despite the car technically being unsecure and me being too scared to park anywhere but at home over fear of anyone being able to get in through the window).

If anyone has any experience or suggestions that I could politely tell the ever-so-not-nice service man that would be fantastic!

Thanks,

Laura
Enjoy this discussion? You might also enjoy ...
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Passenger Side Mirror - Release wire from connector Classic Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 0 10-11-2016 12:50 AM
window closer for mercedes benz cartoollover Mercedes News 0 04-09-2015 03:38 AM
Cla250 Mercedes 2014 -15 Window Spoiler Mercedes CLA Parts Mercedes CLA Items for Sale on Ebay Classifieds 0 12-29-2014 03:44 PM
Roof and window wrap....but help! GDmaxx Exterior and Interior 2 05-23-2014 11:25 PM
Side Window Visibility: Is it an Issue? starkisd New 2014+ CLA General Discussion Forum 4 10-22-2013 01:58 PM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 04-23-2018, 01:45 PM

good discussion...
post #3 of 4 Old 09-07-2018, 04:39 AM

Most likely this is a problem with the power window. I had a similar situation and had to make out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 09-25-2018, 10:55 AM

I had the same problem in my car earlier. And yes, this is a problem with the power window. I drive tata, not mercedes tho. And I found on different forum, that lots of tata cars having the same issue. So I guess this may happen in any car. I just took mine to the service and they repaired it in a few days.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page