Pirelli Tires-Warranty - Mercedes CLA Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 03-03-2016, 11:14 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Pirelli Tires-Warranty

TLDR:- Got the tire replaced by Pirelli for zero cost . Thanks to them.

So very recently i discovered that there was a nail in one of my rear tires. I had not purchased any additional tire warranty from the dealer/mercedes . Brand new car .. ran hardly 2000 miles . Called the dealer and they said run flats can't be repaired , rather they have to be replaced . The nail was in the shoulder of the tire too (so i knew they had to be replaced) . Car dealer said nothing can be done and I would have to pay for it .

Looked up on Pirelli's website and found that they have a road hazard warranty for one year on their tires . Called Pirelli, they asked me to go to the car dealer and give them a call. The mercedes dealer simply refused saying that they dont deal with Pirelli. They did suggest me to go to discount tires.

Went to discount tires and they were just great . They called Pirelli and the customer service approved the tire exchange and after a week , the tire was replaced for no cost .
Enjoy this discussion? You might also enjoy ...
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Advise on extending the Warranty and Warranty packages?? shopman1 New 2014+ CLA General Discussion Forum 0 10-07-2014 09:42 PM
18 Mercedes Wheels C CLA 250 C250 C300 C350 New Pirelli Tires CLA250 Mercedes CLA Parts Mercedes CLA Items for Sale on Ebay Classifieds 0 04-26-2014 12:40 AM
Winter tires off. Summer tires back on Tonyride New 2014+ CLA General Discussion Forum 13 04-13-2014 08:37 PM
tires killa11 Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension 1 02-17-2014 01:52 PM
Wiil your replace OEM summer tires with A/S run flat or regular tires? NewMercOwner New 2014+ CLA General Discussion Forum 4 10-28-2013 02:29 PM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-24-2018, 11:45 PM

Hello everyone.
Just wanted to share a useful resource for those looking to find recommended tire pressure settings for their car model.

Pirelli Tire Pressure

Hope this helps!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page