Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the market for "19 wheels for my CLA but not sure if they will fit? Any suggestions? Advice?

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Anything is possible

19"? No problem. Check this out. I saw it when I was in Huntsville, AL and had to take a picture of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nothing drastic. I want it to look basically the same as the "18s do- just want to fill the wheel wells more and have a profiled tire.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
oh it'll fit.

the question is.

will it look good.

i think there were some concepts around that fitted 19s to the CLA. So yes you can fit 19s.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm looking to get staggered 19" 9.5 on the back and 19" 8.5 on the front. Anyone have pos/neg feedback real quick? I want to order tonight or tomorrow night.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
I'm looking to get staggered 19" 9.5 on the back and 19" 8.5 on the front. Anyone have pos/neg feedback real quick? I want to order tonight or tomorrow night.
Wish i knew how wide we can go but i bet you can go a bit wider, maybe a .5 for each front and rear wheel?

10 in the back and 9 in the front?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well they come with 8.5s. I want to drop it as well and if I go too wide, I'm afraid they will rub.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
FYI, MB does offer 19" AMG wheels but it's exclusively for the CLA45 AMG. Since both the CLA250 and CLA45 use the same chasis I'm going to assume that they'll fit on the CLA250. They look just like the black 18" wheels that come with the CLA250 Edition 1 package.

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, I remember reading somewhere the 45 comes with 19" wheels. I just would like to know how wide I can go and if I really need to stagger. I like the squared-off look. Sucks. Trying to get the wheels before I even get the car. I pick it up 5 Dec from the factory here in Germany.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the factory wheels actually come 18x7.5 et 52 which is very weak. Ive seen a few pictures of 8.5 wide wheels with an offset of around 45 fit and ive seen 9.5 on the rear with an unknown offset. They really stick out quite a bit
- Mercedes CLA W117 Tuning mit sportlichen Alufelgen und breiteren Reifen in 19''

An 8.5 wheel will stick out an extra 20 mm and 6 mm farther inward. here is a useful calculator
1010TIRES.COM - Wheel Offset Calculator
Thanks for that visual. I def do not like the way the 9.5 sticks out in the back... It'll be 8.5s all around for me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Id like to see some guys get some different wheel combos. Im in the middle myself on putting a staggered set. It just complicates rotating and the car has to be lowered or it looks odd.

I do know a 8.5 et 45mm is a perfect fit for the car unless your looking to go aggressive.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Id like to see some guys get some different wheel combos. Im in the middle myself on putting a staggered set. It just complicates rotating and the car has to be lowered or it looks odd.

I do know a 8.5 et 45mm is a perfect fit for the car unless your looking to go aggressive.
Here are mine. Not too glamorous since they’re just my winter tires/wheels. They’re 18” Anzio wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak LM-60 run flats mounted on them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anybody knows if this rims will fit to my CLA 250?

I just want to confirm if the attachment AMG wheel is going to fit to my car, I currently have 17 inch wheel and I'd like to change to 19 in.

AMG DESIGN

Front Size:
19x8.5

Rear Size:
19x9.5

Offset:
Front: 40
Rear: 40

Factory Spec

Bolt Pattern:

5x112mm

Hub Bore:
66.6mm

Part Number:
826-PL36689933

All the comments will be very appreciated!

Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts