Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
man all you people ruining my space for negotiation!! lol jk, that's awesome! well deserved IMO

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hopefully that means they turn on the supply tap and we start getting more supply + better deals!

Joe

Reactions: GABLUE922

·
Registered
238 Posts
Not familiar with how the sales of their other lines are but I have a feeling the CLA will be one of the more popular vehicles to be sold in such a volume.

·
Registered
176 Posts
The CLA sales burst was just part of MB's 6.7-percent increase in September sales, which were also helped along by a 17-percent jump in E-Class sales.

That surge has allowed Mercedes to widen its 2013 sales lead over BMW, to 2,491 cars. As more CLA arrive at dealers, strong CLA demand should ensure that figure continues to grow.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
I spotted one locally yesterday. Tried to follow it but lost it in traffic. Must say it looks amazing at night. The lights look very sexy.

I think it might have been a demo or press car.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have yet to see a CLA actually driving around the streets of Toronto. I guess maybe the US has got CLAs but Canada hasn't yet.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I think that there is no question that the CLA is going to be successful. People will buy it for the simple reason that they want to drive a Benz.

I think they will lose some sales from people who are turned off by the few negative reviews, but its not enough to really hamper the CLA's success.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think that there is no question that the CLA is going to be successful. People will buy it for the simple reason that they want to drive a Benz.

I think they will lose some sales from people who are turned off by the few negative reviews, but its not enough to really hamper the CLA's success.
True. I'm sure a lot of the CLA buyers/potential buyers aren't on a CLA forum so they're not reading any negative observations. They'll go strictly on their own assessment and will most likely miss most of the "flaws" brought up here or other CLA forums. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts