Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
man all you people ruining my space for negotiation!! lol jk, that's awesome! well deserved IMO

·
Registered
183 Posts
The CLA sales burst was just part of MB's 6.7-percent increase in September sales, which were also helped along by a 17-percent jump in E-Class sales.

That surge has allowed Mercedes to widen its 2013 sales lead over BMW, to 2,491 cars. As more CLA arrive at dealers, strong CLA demand should ensure that figure continues to grow.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I think that there is no question that the CLA is going to be successful. People will buy it for the simple reason that they want to drive a Benz.

I think they will lose some sales from people who are turned off by the few negative reviews, but its not enough to really hamper the CLA's success.

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think that there is no question that the CLA is going to be successful. People will buy it for the simple reason that they want to drive a Benz.

I think they will lose some sales from people who are turned off by the few negative reviews, but its not enough to really hamper the CLA's success.
True. I'm sure a lot of the CLA buyers/potential buyers aren't on a CLA forum so they're not reading any negative observations. They'll go strictly on their own assessment and will most likely miss most of the "flaws" brought up here or other CLA forums. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.