Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy I've got a 2014 cla250 and have a "package" I guess you could call it that I need to put somewhere in the car...where it won't be found obviously, y'all know of any cheeky spots?? It's about the size of standard size mason jar:eyes: Maybe 7in tall and 4in in diameter. Would appreciate some help.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I've got a CLA45 so there's storage space in mine than the 250, but larger objects tend to go in the trunk in that space behind the wheel arches (I've got a cargo tray so the sides of the tray create a small open storage space for things that roll and move about). Other than that, there's no good space other than the usual center storage or glove box, which I doubt fits a mason jar. If your car has a black interior, you could just put it in the doors and cover it in black. It's so dark in the black interior cars that most people wouldn't notice. Especially if you're in the Northern latitudes where there is little sun now. Of course, if exposure's not an issue there are many little gaps here and there on the underside of a car to hide stuff like a spare key or whatnot. I've not jacked up the CLA to see if there's anything like a mason jar space though.

I'm assuming this is a Christmas present as opposed to the many other things one may hide in their car . . .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts