Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
It's good to browse the configuration to take a guess at the options we will get here in north america. The options won't be the same but they have photos of how the paint colors look, interior leather options, trim options. etc.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I like how you can select interior color options and see how the different rims look on different colored cars. When is mbusa.com going to launch the configurator?

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish i understood German so it would be so difficult but the release of the US or Canadian Mercedes CLA Configurator would help ;)

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
I like how you can select interior color options and see how the different rims look on different colored cars. When is mbusa.com going to launch the configurator?
typically configurators go live months before a vehicle gets released, we in the U.S. have some time to go before that happens. Maybe by mid-spring we'll see the U.S. mercedes cla configurator go live...hopefully!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Well the CLA will be available to order in the U.S early march 2013 and will be delivered to dealer by June. So it should be much soon than we think. I would keep an eye out for it.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Well the CLA will be available to order in the U.S early march 2013 and will be delivered to dealer by June. So it should be much soon than we think. I would keep an eye out for it.
Never knew that mercedes cla pre-orders will happen then. If thats the case, we should be seeing the CLA configurator going live just in time for pre-orders, it only makes sense.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be keeping an eye out on the mercedes sites and see when the configurator will be released. If thats the case it should be really soon.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Just thought I'd post a picture of what my ideal CLA would look like. I went with the metallic universe blue exterior color with brown leather seats and I upgraded the rims to the nicer ones too. Actually building my CLA online gets me really excited. I just have to get up the gumption to actually make the purchase.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Just thought I'd post a picture of what my ideal CLA would look like. I went with the metallic universe blue exterior color with brown leather seats and I upgraded the rims to the nicer ones too. Actually building my CLA online gets me really excited. I just have to get up the gumption to actually make the purchase.

One thing I like about this too is the vents on the side of the bumper are smaller, unlike the CLA 45 AMG which has massive vents that are on the ugly side.

Smaller vents are what were on the concept, it looks great then, don't know why the AMG model didn't get it.

·
Registered
163 Posts

Dammit, you stole my color! :eek: :D

I think I'll go with the Ash interior though with the Black Ash wood

1 - 12 of 12 Posts