Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When exactly are 2014 Mercedes Benz CLA Pre-Orders suppose to start?

Who here is going to pre-order a Mercedes CLA?

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Mercedes Benz CLA Preorder - USA

Just a FYI you can now preorder your CLA250, CLA250 4Matic, and CLA45 AMG through your dealer.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Has anyone pre-ordered a Merceded CLA as yet? I was reading in another thread that CLA pre-orders start in March.

Do any of the Mercedes Benz website say anything about pre-ordering a CLA?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I pre-ordered one at the beginning of this month. The rep at the dealer was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Can't wait to pick it up!!!

·
Premium Member
927 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
No deposit was required. Just a write up listing the packages and options that I wanted.
im surprised no deposit was taken, maybe it's just the dealership you went to that is like that, they're probably very confident they'll sell it even if you decide you don't want it after it arrives

·
Registered
945 Posts
Are AMGs typically built as needed with a pull production system? I guess I'm asking, is it even possible to test drive one before buying/ordering one?
doesn't seem like that will be possible till November. at this point i think the best thing will be to ask your dealer when they will be getting one you can test drive and go from their. you might have to wait it out and not end up being one of the first CLA45 AMG owners in your area.

·
Registered
163 Posts
doesn't seem like that will be possible till November. at this point i think the best thing will be to ask your dealer when they will be getting one you can test drive and go from their. you might have to wait it out and not end up being one of the first CLA45 AMG owners in your area.
Oh, no, I definitely meant after November.

I just don't ever see C63 or E63 AMGs sitting around at Benz lots at all--I figure since AMGs are such specialty cars (and I'm still new to MB in general), I wasn't sure if these kinds of cars were only available by demand/request or if Mercedes actually builds a certain number of them and the rest are by order only.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
They almost never have them for test drives. You pretty much have to show them you are going to buy the car before they let you test drive one. They usually let you test drive the car that you ordered. (at least for the AMGs)

·
Registered
52 Posts
You might call your salesperson. I got a call today telling me that MB is not going to release the CLA until the 3rd week in September. We were scheduled for a week one delivery. Crap!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts