Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The CLA has timing on its side. Neither of its German rivals are in the compact sedan market just yet. For now, the CLA's competition is pretty much the Buick Verano and the Acura ILX. As good as they might be, neither one of them has anything like the prestige of a Mercedes badge, not to mention an AMG version on the way. One of the biggest aces the CLA has is its handsome styling. It has an elegant profile and frameless glass at the doors just like the CLS. It has some of the same side sculpturing as the CLS (but we don't like to use the term "knockoff"). The sporty cockpit gets its inspiration from the SLK, not the C-class. Watch the video below for a review of the CLA's driving and handling as TheCarConnection takes a CLA450 for a ride in St. Tropez, France.

https://www.youtube.com/watch? feature=player_embedded&v=4Ew0cxO4WfI

·
Registered
945 Posts
I like how he mentioned that he didn't like the LCD screen "sitting" on the dash. If there's anything I hate that's becoming a trend in new cars, it's LCD Screens/Infotainment screen "sitting" on the dash.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Being tall myself. I hope this guy in the review is like 6'7"
Looks like if it was not for the sunroof he would not fit in it.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I like how he mentioned that he didn't like the LCD screen "sitting" on the dash. If there's anything I hate that's becoming a trend in new cars, it's LCD Screens/Infotainment screen "sitting" on the dash.
there are a few Mercedes cars that will have this navigation placement.

Seems like it's going to be the norm now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts