Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the chances of a Mercedes CLA Wagon in the North American Market. Luxury wagons are favored more in Europe for it's space and unique designs. What do you guy think of the wagon? Would you buy it?

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
If you want something like this, the obvious choice is the B250. That is, if you live in Canada. A wagon like that would be good for a Hobbit and that's about it.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
I feel mercedes has always been one of the brands out their that can build a really nice wagon, a wagon that can actually be a ton of fun.

BMW is a another great maker of performance wagons.

If send to production, I'd like to see how it does when put up against a bmw 3-series wagon.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you want something like this, the obvious choice is the B250. That is, if you live in Canada. A wagon like that would be good for a Hobbit and that's about it.
LMAO! I dont think its that bad, i've always played around with the idea of getting a Euro wagon. If the Mercedes CLA Wagon was ever to be released in the North American Market I would imagine it will be competing against the BMW 3 Series wagon and Audi A class wagons.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts