I would like to add the the pros of the 320i.I'm going to list the reasons I would buy a 320i in no particular order
1. Rear wheel drive
2. 6 speed manual or 8 speed auto
3. 0-60 in 7.3 seconds
4. 40mpg combined
5. $32,550 starting price
Here are the pros of the CLA 250 to me
1. Looks better (debatable)
2. 0-60 in 6.7 seconds
3. More than $32,550 starting price
The CLA250 will actually be more expensive. The $29k starting price is likely for the CLA 180. There are a few cons to the CLA (no manual transmission, mileage isnt as good, no RWD)
But I do prefer AWD so I will likely only be looking at the CLA 250 4Matic. I do wish it came in manual but I do have my doubts. Of course the CLA 250 4Matic is probably going to cost close to 40k.. Performance wise the CLA250 is the winner. And the specs are based on the FWD model... The 4MATIC will be even better.
1. Keyless Entry & Go
2. Cool the car from BMW's mobile app.
3. All BMW's come with 4yr/50,000 mile free maintenance on everything.
Cons of the 320i.
1. No option to add blind spot assist, lane departure, or forward collision warning.
2. No option to upgrade the sound system.