Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The engine wizards at Mercedes AMG went completely bonkers with the new CLA 45 model, pumping out 177-hp per liter of displacement. That means that this turbocharged 2.0L engine is the most powerful four-cylinder engine available on the market.

Lets take a closer look at the new 355-hp Mercedes-Benz, which is capable of hitting 60 mph in 4.5 seconds, thanks to a front-biased all-wheel drive system, and a seven-speed dual clutch transmission.

While top speed is limited to 155 mph, the new CLA45 AMG also features plenty of carbon fiber bits which help keep weight down, and make the crazy compact look as impressive as anything else coming from the folks at Mercedes.

Watch the whole video below to learn more about the new Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG.

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG - 2013 New York Auto Show - YouTube

·
Registered
5 Posts
48K i can live with that.

I'll be buying this car as soon as it hits the floor at Keyes European in Van Nuys CA, coming from an Evo X i'm sure i'll be more than satisfied with its performance, plus it's a AWD like the Evo X which as you already may know it's a fast car but very noisy inside and that's a plus for me because i'm tired of driving all over with that noise:D

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'll be buying this car as soon as it hits the floor at Keyes European in Van Nuys CA, coming from an Evo X i'm sure i'll be more than satisfied with its performance, plus it's a AWD like the Evo X which as you already may know it's a fast car but very noisy inside and that's a plus for me because i'm tired of driving all over with that noise:D
It will be a nice step up from sport to luxury for you. And even the AMG model for what it is the fuel economy is still relatively good for a performance model. I think you would be getting a better fuel economy too compared to your EVO. Even though for a entry level luxury compact Mercedes didn't cut corners and cost to make this available for this price. I'm sure there is more sound dampening in the CLA than your Evo as well. I would like to hear your feedback on the transition in the future.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts