Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Love how that red looks, but it's too bad red fades like crazy. Anyone that gets a a Red CLA will have to give the paint some more attention than other colors.

What is the exact name of this Red?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love how that red looks, but it's too bad red fades like crazy. Anyone that gets a a Red CLA will have to give the paint some more attention than other colors.

What is the exact name of this Red?
589 Jupiter Red

Yes I have an R129 SL600 Imperial Red, and it has faded. I have had it repainted and added a clear coat to get it back to the original finish. But it is a brilliant color when detailed.

P.S.

I am looking to order one in Red this fall.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the video! :) I would've loved to see one in white--- that'd be the color I'd go for if the BRZ/FRS convertible doesn't pop out...

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Red is such a nice and vibrant color especially this one but i would still prefer the CLA in white.

·
Registered
507 Posts
589 Jupiter Red

Yes I have an R129 SL600 Imperial Red, and it has faded. I have had it repainted and added a clear coat to get it back to the original finish. But it is a brilliant color when detailed.

P.S.

I am looking to order one in Red this fall.
Did you manage to order your Red CLA @Gman2201 if so we'd love to see pics and hear more about how it's going so far with it!

Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts