Sales Tax 8.15%

$3,000 Down Payment

$550 Per Month with All Tax & Fees Included

Is this a good deal?

Thank You!!!

·
Registered
433 Posts
I've never leased a car and never looked into leasing so I'm probably not the person to ask. I also don't know what an auto FICO means and why it's so different than the Transunion (which is an okay score). But from what I've seen of lease terms (advertised, others asking), it doesn't look bad. Some things about the description seem off though. The ambient lighting I thought was a standard feature, not an extra. Also the multispoke AMGs are 19" not 18" (at least that was the case when I bought my CLA45). The 18" are the five spoke.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well, according to me it seems to be a good deal. I have never leased my car so I don't have much idea regarding the deal, but a friend of mine gives his car on lease many a times, so I would ask him and let you know soon.
The only thing I want to tell you that, keep the documentation clear and ask customers if there is any damage to the car, the person has to pay for that. This is because, it happens that a customer takes a car on lease and if the car is struck or meet an accident, then the customer don't pay for that and leaves the car as it is. Such thing happened with my friend few months ago. The car met an accident and was damaged severely, my friend has to take the help from the professionals of this company to take the car to the garage. The customer hasn't even taken the responsibility to take the car to the garage.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello All,

I am looking to lease a

2016 CLA 250 Brand New

Base Price - $32,050
After Upgrades - $42,310

Black Exterior & Black Interior
Keyless Go
Night Package
Blind Spot Assist
Rear Spoiler
18" Black Alloy AMG Multispoke Alloy Wheels
Sport Package AMG Bodystyling
MultiMedia Package with
Navigation & Rearview Camera
Premium Xirius Satellite Package
Bi-Xenon Headlights & LED Tail lamps
Ambient Lighting

Auto Fico Score - 803
Transunion Score - 717

36 Months or 3 Years
10,000 Miles Per Year
Sales Tax 8.15%

$3,000 Down Payment

$550 Per Month with All Tax & Fees Included

Is this a good deal?

Thank You!!!
I suggest you will try to compare the price calculations here, https://dsrleasing.com/car-listings/2017-mercedes-benz-cla-class-cla250-lease-399-mo/.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts