Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Auto tranny? Ding - It's dual clutch.

Less room in back with Pano roof? It's not an issue for me, but I think the room is the same with/without the roof. That would be another Ding.

Anyone care to step in here? I don't think this guy did his homework.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have to say that after sitting in the CLA I was not impressed by the quality of the interior. There is that cheap ugly black plastic by where the emergency brake is, and the gap between the door and b-pillar is gaping. Lastly, the whole car is cramped, especially the back seat. It drives much better than it delivers comfort.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Must say the seat bottom cushion feels like a church pew after sitting on it for 15 minutes. What is it about Germans and these damned hard foam-on-steel seating surfaces? OUCH!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cla boost pressure problem

Had my CLA 220 CDI AMG sport for three weeks and it is back in the Mercedes dealership, driving out of services onto the M1 I accelerated up the slip road but instantly felt like speed limiter was on, wouldn't go past 50mph it's screaming it's nuts off.

Has anyone else suffered similar problems ? It's sort of taken the shine off my new car, info coming out of Mercedes is limited and they weren't confident in what te fault is.

Thanks in advance

Andy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts