Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time Mercedes-Benz gets another million Facebook fans it commissions a well-known artist to create a work of art honoring the occasion. For the 11 millionth Facebook fan Chinese artist Li Li completed a live painting at the Dracula nightclub in St. Moritz. And here it is...

I don't see Mercedes as being super involved with the art industry, but it is nice to see the bran trying to add something to the artistic landscape. And this painting is pretty cool if I do say so myself. You can see the other million milestone art pieces on the Mercedes-Benz Facebok page. Mercedes-Benz now has over 23.5 million Facebook fans across its different international pages.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Interesting, Not a bad piece and having fans make the art piece has more involvement not just from car enthusiast. Mercedes has the right mind set to get involved with more social media to attract crowds from all over the charts.

·
Registered
121 Posts
It appears that cartoon man is eating the word Facebook while carrying around two panda bears. He is running so fast he has lit the ground on fire, and is stepping on mercedes badges along the way.

Such realism.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
For mercedes it is really out there. The art piece just throws me off a bit. Almost weird to see how Mercedes is involved with this.

·
Registered
167 Posts
It's good to see Mercedes-Benz involved with art, but I am not completely sold on this. I have seen better projects that Benz has done in the art world. They are both more aesthetically pleasing, and a better match to the Mercedes-Benz brand.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
It's good to see Mercedes-Benz involved with art, but I am not completely sold on this. I have seen better projects that Benz has done in the art world. They are both more aesthetically pleasing, and a better match to the Mercedes-Benz brand.
yeah IMO it's not the right type of representation of Mercedes in the form of art, it could have been executed in a much more mercedes-like way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts