Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you do get the CLA45 AMG will you attend the AMG Academy? With the purchase of any AMG the Basic course if free. There are 4 different locations around the continental US that offer this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been to 5 Academy schools. Best fun I ever had. Will use my credit to upgrade to Pro if possible. If you never have been to one, it is worth the time:D

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been to 5 Academy schools. Best fun I ever had. Will use my credit to upgrade to Pro if possible. If you never have been to one, it is worth the time:D
I have never been to one and I plan to. Just have to decide on which one. The one in CT is the closest but I've always wanted to check out Laguna Seca.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i want to go

i ordered my 45. when do they tell you about this. do they do it every year? i would love to go and attend an event like this.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Any more details on this event? and any idea how it is compared to BMW's driving experience course? I know BMW uses just about any vehicle M and non-M vehicles, seems like this is strictly AMG.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any more details on this event? and any idea how it is compared to BMW's driving experience course? I know BMW uses just about any vehicle M and non-M vehicles, seems like this is strictly AMG.
All the info is here: AMG Driving Academy - Home
You will get a chance to drive all the AMGs they have. They provide the cars, you can't bring your own. I asked about the inclusion of the CLA45. They said they will have one there when it comes out but won't be a part of the driving fleet right away. It will be there for the student drivers to check out. I asked when they will include it in their driving fleet and they said they haven't decided yet but most likely it will won't be until next year.

·
Registered
31 Posts
All the info is here: AMG Driving Academy - Home
You will get a chance to drive all the AMGs they have. They provide the cars, you can't bring your own. I asked about the inclusion of the CLA45. They said they will have one there when it comes out but won't be a part of the driving fleet right away. It will be there for the student drivers to check out. I asked when they will include it in their driving fleet and they said they haven't decided yet but most likely it will won't be until next year.

https://www.amgregistration.com/Information/AMG-purchase-reward/

·
Registered
166 Posts
If you do get the CLA45 AMG will you attend the AMG Academy? With the purchase of any AMG the Basic course if free. There are 4 different locations around the continental US that offer this.
Perks of owning an AMG but what about the base models that aren't AMG :(

Nothing for the small guys or what?

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Perks of owning an AMG but what about the base models that aren't AMG :(

Nothing for the small guys or what?
Anyone can take the courses. Because you'll be paying less for the CLA250 versus the AMG, you will have to pay the $1795 for the basic course. The cost of that is included in the price of the AMG.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have never been to one and I plan to. Just have to decide on which one. The one in CT is the closest but I've always wanted to check out Laguna Seca.
I have been to both and if you only can go to one, you have to go to Laguna Seca :D If you live closer to Lime Rock, maybe take a HPDE class using your new car after you learn how to drive at AMG Academy!
You have no Idea what these cars will do until you hit the track !
Enjoy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts