Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
They look great and the rubber bits on them probably help a lot. I just wish it had AMG engraved on it or just something to make it obvious it's some special AMG part.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Anybody get these put on their 250? If so then how do you replace them? Do the black rubber ones screw off and these just screw back on?

·
Registered
221 Posts
i believe the rubber ones are covers that pull off (kind of like a condom)

im not sure how they are mounted

but they dont have any screws. so i would imagine you would have to glue them on?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought them from that ebay seller, and they look gorgeous, they changed the total appearance of the car's interior. My SLK has them so it was a no brainer.

The installation is easy but a little tricky. The accelerator one is absolutely easy, just slip it in place and it's done. For the brake you will need a little more of patience but by no means it's hard to accomplish, after some tries, a couple of pinched fingers and you will be done. They consist in a rubber cover with the aluminum plate attached to it, so just remove the original rubber cover and fit the new one. My tip is to start from right (closer to the accelerator) to left.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I bought them from that ebay seller, and they look gorgeous, they changed the total appearance of the car's interior. My SLK has them so it was a no brainer.

The installation is easy but a little tricky. The accelerator one is absolutely easy, just slip it in place and it's done. For the brake you will need a little more of patience but by no means it's hard to accomplish, after some tries, a couple of pinched fingers and you will be done. They consist in a rubber cover with the aluminum plate attached to it, so just remove the original rubber cover and fit the new one. My tip is to start from right (closer to the accelerator) to left.
Sounds easy enough. I'm getting them.

·
Registered
126 Posts

Got any pics installed?

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I just ordered mine. Should get them any day now.

Reactions: Administrator

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Where do you buy a set of these and do they have directions to install
I got them from eBay. No instructions but it's quite simple. You just pry off the old ones and the new ones go on the same way but it is a bit tighter than the stock ones.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts