Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer is not given an option to order the optional seats. Any idea what is going on or are they clicking it wrong on their system:confused:

·
Registered
433 Posts
My dealer is not given an option to order the optional seats. Any idea what is going on or are they clicking it wrong on their system:confused:
Wow I hope that this is what vracer was talking about since I'm not getting those seats.

There was not an issue when I ordered my car, but then again I did not order the Recaros. It may have just been random server issues. So far no one else (at least here) has complained about the ordering program itself.

To be honest, from a purely selfish standpoint I hope the Recaros are among the backlog since I figured at least half the AMG purchases had those which would cut out a lot of the people in front of me. :p

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
I remember reading the seats wont be available for some time.

Maybe they took it off the options list because of this.

·
Registered
945 Posts
On the plus side if you didn't get those seats, you probably got your order pushed ahead and might be expecting it earlier than what you were expecting.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Update**

They were finally able to add seats:D. I wonder if the number exceeds their inventory, the system will not allow them to add? My order is due, way out until April. I feel this car is quite low production or maybe we will see many more when they market the 4matic 250's at that time?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts