Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 CLA 220d just recently the passenger door or pillar has started wit a very annoying rattle on uneven road or bumps it’s fine on a smooth road , I noticed on another CLA forum this is happening to others , anyone in here experienced it ?
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2020 CLA 220d just recently the passenger door or pillar has started wit a very annoying rattle on uneven road or bumps it’s fine on a smooth road , I noticed on another CLA forum this is happening to others , anyone in here experienced it ?
Thanks
Hi mate, I have the same annoying rattle in my 2020 Cla45s. Did you find out what the problem was ? Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi mate, I have the same annoying rattle in my 2020 Cla45s. Did you find out what the problem was ? Cheers
No not had it in yet to the dealer problem is I don’t really want them taking doors off etc as I can’t see it being fixed and they might make it worse ?? I’m not impressed as you don’t expect it off a Mercedes I have had BMW’s for many years and not one rattle or vibration , have you had it back to dealer for this ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts