Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who ordered a CLA45 in the states have any update on their ETA? Or if their car is even in production?

·
Registered
33 Posts
When are you taking delivery?
I ordered my CLA on Columbus Day, just got a call from the dealer, It will be in US next Wednesday and expect delivery on Friday or Saturday of next week! Getting excited!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When are you taking delivery?
I ordered my CLA on Columbus Day, just got a call from the dealer, It will be in US next Wednesday and expect delivery on Friday or Saturday of next week! Getting excited!
Did you order a CLA250 or a CLA45? Everyone who has ordered a CLA45 I've talked to uniformally says 3-6 months at best. Some are looking at the 6-9 month window. In some countries the wait was 12 months a couple months ago. I ordered mine at the end of September.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I ordered CLA 250 Citrus White, Sport package, Premium Package,Multimedia Package,
Rear Spoiler, Bi-Xenon. And Just ordered Illuminated Star that will stay lit while low light and (dealer Installed and verified that they will do install that way).

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I ordered CLA 250 Citrus White, Sport package, Premium Package,Multimedia Package,
Rear Spoiler, Bi-Xenon. And Just ordered Illuminated Star that will stay lit while low light and (dealer Installed and verified that they will do install that way).
This is in the CLA45 subforum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts