Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
How come their CLA250 has a fold down arm rest in the back seat? I think I detected a bit of a Canadian accent so I'm wondering if this is a Canadian car.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts

·
Premium Member
198 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Weird how Canadians get the fold down arm rest while mericans don't. What would be a good explanation for this?

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
There is a such thing as a Canadian accent? lol
Yes there is. It's how they say certain words. My wife is Canadian and although she has lost her accent, her family back in Canada has very noticeable accents.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Perhaps because they actually plan on having their friends sit in the back?

The U.K. market seems to get a cut and sewn interior (despite not having leather) and standard back-up sensors.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was so bummed out to see the fold down rear armrest. I thought my car would have it it when I bought it because so many videos online had it. They were Canadian and European models.

I was also bummed when I didn't get a eyeglass holder. At least I understand that the pano roof motor took its spot.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I was so bummed out to see the fold down rear armrest. I thought my car would have it it when I bought it because so many videos online had it. They were Canadian and European models.

I was also bummed when I didn't get a eyeglass holder. At least I understand that the pano roof motor took its spot.
Are you going to get something aftermarket or a replacement driver visor with a eyeglass holder?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts