Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Your Mercedes CLA Admin
246 Posts
The big B on the grill makes me feel funny other then that daddy likes.

My local dealer just got a Brabus smart car yesterday and I have been eyeing it for city use.

·
Registered
433 Posts
The big B on the grill makes me feel funny other then that daddy likes.
If I didn't know my Mercs, when I see that on the road I'd think "what kind of loser would think that would fool someone into thinking they own a Bentley?!" :p

Brabus is a bit much for my sake. If you want batsh!t crazy, there's already the Black series. If you need more than that, just buy an old Soviet jet engine for pennies and put it on your car. :D

However, I'd love to see a Brabus G 6x6. When you're crazy, you might as well pile it on. ;)

·
Your Mercedes CLA Admin
246 Posts
If I didn't know my Mercs, when I see that on the road I'd think "what kind of loser would think that would fool someone into thinking they own a Bentley?!" :p

Brabus is a bit much for my sake. If you want batsh!t crazy, there's already the Black series. If you need more than that, just buy an old Soviet jet engine for pennies and put it on your car. :D

However, I'd love to see a Brabus G 6x6. When you're crazy, you might as well pile it on. ;)
I like your style, lol.

How about a 6x6 with Jet Engines.

One of my buddies in Chicago just picked up a SLS Black series and it is silver. Mind Blown, lol.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I like your style, lol.

How about a 6x6 with Jet Engines.
Only problem with that. I don't think there are enough jet engines to get that steel building moving. :p
One of my buddies in Chicago just picked up a SLS Black series and it is silver. Mind Blown, lol.
You know, I don't think I've ever seen a Black Black before. I should buy one in silver and sue for false advertising. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts