Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Modest tweaks for a new model

Brabus has introduced a new tuning program for the Mercedes CLA.
Looking tastefully restrained, the model has been equipped with sport springs and a four-tailpipe exhaust system. Customers can also order 18- or 19-inch Monoblock alloy wheels which are available in five different designs.

Interior pictures were not released but Brabus says owners can order a bespoke cabin which will be created by their upholstery shop.

For added performance, the CLA 250 can be equipped with a PowerXtra kit that enables the engine to produce 245 HP (180 kW) and 385 Nm (284 lb-ft) of torque - an increase of 34 HP (25 kW) and 35 Nm (26 lb-ft) of torque.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I need these tail lights. Where???? Looks really nice!
Those tail lights are OEM LEDs and come with the Bi-Xenon light package in the US. That's not a Brabus mod.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have that package, with red tail lights (US Spec). However I need amber tail lights. Believe it or not Im having a hard time getting an answer from a dealership here in the UK about switching them over to amber.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I have that package, with red tail lights (US Spec). However I need amber tail lights. Believe it or not Im having a hard time getting an answer from a dealership here in the UK about switching them over to amber.
I don't know if you can with the LED tail lights. They look amber in the picture but they're actually red.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts