Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In about two weeks I'll either be ordering a CLA250 (black,sports package, bi xenon ,heated seats and pan roof) or the only other car that has my interest is a CPO 2013 white C250 coupe with sport package and just about all options. I haven't seen one in person though or driven it. It just looks appealing having just 8k miles and all the options. Only one thing.... The back looks a little like an Accord coupe. Or is it just me?
Anyone have experience with the c250 coupe? How would it compare to a new CLA?
The last time I was at the dealer for my 2nd CLA test drive, I was also going to drive a C300 4 door CPO just in case ..for the same reason, low miles and every option for the same price as a new CLA with just a few options but after the CLA drive, I left without driving the c300 because I was so impressed.
Should I stop thinking about the other models in CPO? I'm just really dreading the wait if I order the CLA.
My wife has the simple answer: if all the cars you're considering are lined up in the driveway, which would you pick because you love it? The CLA, hands down. But jeez! The wait for delivery!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Think of it this way. Do you need to be able to get someone in the back seat without kicking and scuffing up the interior? If yes, then the CLA, even with its low headroom in the back. Also remember that the current C-class is going to be replaced with a brand new platform for 2015.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts