Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didnt sign up because I didnt know about the 500 coupon at the auto show. If some did and isnt going to use it can they send it to me. I have already pre ordered my CLA 45 and this will help. Every little bit will help.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Eric

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I didnt sign up because I didnt know about the 500 coupon at the auto show. If some did and isnt going to use it can they send it to me. I have already pre ordered my CLA 45 and this will help. Every little bit will help.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Eric
As I mentioned before, the "coupon" is only transferable to someone in your household and nobody else. The "coupon" or “$500 Appreciation Bonus” as it’s called has the recipient’s name and address on it. If I send you my certificate to you it will have my name and address on it so the dealer won’t honor it if you tried to redeem it. Here’s how it works, I go to the auto show and was talking to a representative. She offers me the $500 Appreciation Bonus and inputs my name, address, and email into her iPad. Later that day I get an email from MB stating they have issued me the bonus certificate. To download it I had to click on the link they’ve provided in the email. When I click on the link it takes to me their site with the certificate already filled out with my name and address. It also has the effective date, expiration date, event code, and incentive code. So each bonus can only be used once.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts