Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New forum member--have been reading all I can about the 45 AMG but even though I have put down 1k deposit here in Vancouver, no one locally seems to know for sure Canadian release dates, packages, etc, (the one guy I talked to in Calgary, however, did seem to know more and was very helpful) so I emailed MB Canada, and here is their reply.

Hope it helps those of you in my situation--apologies if anyone has posted something similar already (I think she meant the 250 for September release)

"Thank you for your email. Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding.

The CLA 45 is scheduled to be release to the Canadian market in September 2013 and the CLA 45 AMG is scheduled for November, 2013.

Best regards,

Karen
Customer Relations"

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Thanks for this confirmation. Guess we are in luck to have the CLA 45 AMG come out so quickly. I would love to test drive one and now I know it'll be a long 5 months wait.

·
Registered
257 Posts
New forum member--have been reading all I can about the 45 AMG but even though I have put down 1k deposit here in Vancouver, no one locally seems to know for sure Canadian release dates, packages, etc, (the one guy I talked to in Calgary, however, did seem to know more and was very helpful) so I emailed MB Canada, and here is their reply.

Hope it helps those of you in my situation--apologies if anyone has posted something similar already (I think she meant the 250 for September release)

"Thank you for your email. Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding.

The CLA 45 is scheduled to be release to the Canadian market in September 2013 and the CLA 45 AMG is scheduled for November, 2013.

Best regards,

Karen
Customer Relations"
Nice! I would love to drop a deposit too but since I haven't had a chance to test drive the CLA yet I will just hold back for now.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
So why do they refer to a CLA 45 and a separate CLA 45 AMG ?? release date.....

·
Registered
166 Posts
I think she means "CLA 250". Unless the CLA 250 will be known differently in Canada and instead it will just be referred to as the CLA 45.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts