Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I wonder how you guys connect your phone to be able to use the mercedes apps?

I have and Iphone 4s and the bluetooth is working fine to play music from spotify etc but i cant get the drive kit plus to work by cable or by bt.
And im not able to use the internet.. do i need to share internet connection on the phone or is it the supplier that have some restrictions?

i want to be able to enjoy the command features in full!
Also.. is there any way except the logic7 on/off and the bass/disc to set your own eq ?

other than that i really love my new CLA 200 :)
I have the amg-package and all the extras that is a options ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I assume your car has mbrace and that it has a red SOS button along with the Road side Assistance call button and the MB Info call button. They all work using the car's own "internet" connection to access those services. You don't have to have a cellphone in order for those services to work. This is part of why you pay for the service. The Mercedes Apps connect to the internet the same way by using its own connection which you pay for, not through your cellphone's connection.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
hmm.. not familiar with that :/ how can i check if the car har mbrace?
You don't know if your car has mbrace? I see you have a CLA200 so you're not in North America so maybe where you are mbrace is not available. Just above the rear view mirror are there 3 buttons (2 black and 1 red)?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You don't know if your car has mbrace? I see you have a CLA200 so you're not in North America so maybe where you are mbrace is not available. Just above the rear view mirror are there 3 buttons (2 black and 1 red)?
maybe mbrace isnt avaiable here then :( that sucks!

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
maybe mbrace isnt avaiable here then :( that sucks!
When you bought your car did the dealer offer you to subscribe to a service that will allow you get driving directions, info on local businesses, receive road side assistance right from your car?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When you bought your car did the dealer offer you to subscribe to a service that will allow you get driving directions, local businesses, road side assistance right from your car?
Nope, they said that if anything happends you call the number on the inside of the door and someone will come and help you. I will call them today and ask them how i can use my mercedes apps if i dont have mbrace.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Nope, they said that if anything happends you call the number on the inside of the door and someone will come and help you. I will call them today and ask them how i can use my mercedes apps if i dont have mbrace.
OK, yeah, it doesn't sound like you have mbrace.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts