Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if it's because it my first self bought car or the car looks really amazing, perhaps even both! Every time I see my CLA I can't help but look at it for more than a few minutes. Am I the only one who does this?

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I don't know if it's because it my first self bought car or the car looks really amazing, perhaps even both! Every time I see my CLA I can't help but look at it for more than a few minutes. Am I the only one who does this?
I know the feeling because I'm the same way. I get tons of complements on it.

Reactions: JimboGG

·
Registered
118 Posts
there's that saying something like.."if you can't walk away from your car without turning back to look at it you didn't buy the right car" :D

Reactions: JimboGG

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
there's that saying something like.."if you can't walk away from your car without turning back to look at it you didn't buy the right car" :D
I like that saying.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Enjoy the car. I feel the same way.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
its a good thing

I would be concerned if you didn't like how your car looked. Because then I'd ask "why did you buy it then?!"

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I'm stealing this!
Actually when you think about it the saying should be "if you can walk away from your car without turning back to look at it you didn't buy the right car". Or "if you can't walk away from your car without turning back to look at it you did buy the right car". But we get the point.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts