Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mercedes-Benz has outfitted a CLA 200 with a range of accessories from their Mercedes-Benz Sport Equipment label at the Frankfurt Motor Show. You can buy any of the accessories featured on the vehicle and add them to your CLA or A-Class.

Here is a list of the accessories on the CLA 200 Sport Package.
- illuminated front star grille
- "Road & Track" decal kit
- carbon fiber exterior mirror housings
- brake calipers painted in red
- front apron spoiler and rear spoiler
- black shoulderline trip strips
- a set of matte black with red inserts 18" light-alloy wheels
- "Sport" badges on the front wings
- leather sports steering wheel
- sports pedals in brushed stainless steel
- "Sport" floor mats
- illuminated door sill panels with "Sport" lettering

And pictures!

·
Registered
945 Posts
the vinyl and wheels really kill it but i guess it's alright since this is just a CLA 200, if it was a CLA 250 or even a CLA 45 AMG...this color scheme wouldn't be acceptable

·
Registered
79 Posts
Have they made this an option yet?

Until they make that an option in NA the CLA is a relative joke.. BMW offers it.....

·
Registered
109 Posts
Have they made this an option yet?

Until they make that an option in NA the CLA is a relative joke.. BMW offers it.....
What are you talking about?????

There is a bit too much going on here for my liking. I could do without so many decals for one. Sounds like a blast to drive though.

·
Registered
313 Posts
What are we looking at in that interior shot

Not a fan of the Vinyl.

pedals look nice. Thats about it
You guys haven't noticed the glaring elephant in the room? heheheee what option comes with three pedals??

Seriously, European CLAs get three pedals but us NA's have to suffer?

·
Registered
79 Posts
What are you talking about?????

There is a bit too much going on here for my liking. I could do without so many decals for one. Sounds like a blast to drive though.
the big 6 speed stick sticking out of the middle!!!!!!!!!

North American CLA 250

CLA 45 AMG

European CLA 250

Does the CLA 45 come with a stick in Europe or North America?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just waiting for the news to break out about the 6 speed CLA. I really hope that the CLA250 comes with one. Seems like every other car is deleting the manual option though...

·
Registered
313 Posts
Just waiting for the news to break out about the 6 speed CLA. I really hope that the CLA250 comes with one. Seems like every other car is deleting the manual option though...
yea definietley not happening in NA, I dont think Mercedes has given as a regular car with a manual since god knows.... Mercedes are cruising cars not drivers cars like BMWs. Although if the CLA really wants to hammer the 1/2series it would of come with a stick, bothe beemers do:eek::eek:

·
Registered
945 Posts
6-speed in the CLA 250 would score it a lot of points since I think BMW also has some manuals remaining. not sure if MB wanted to make the CLA a drivers car but offering a 6-speed would help it a lot.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
dct cla > manual cla
manuals are fun and all but i rather have the dct for faster shifting and an overall faster car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts