Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new CLA 220 3 weeks ago, what can I say, it is a great car and fun to drive, I'm from Chile, and this model was sold out in a couple day, next batch is arriving not before MArch 2014 so I was very lucky !!
The only thing I dont like of the car are the floor mats, they are fabric and we have lots of rain here (its winter), so mud is all over them, I have search on ebay for mats but have not found them for this specific model, I guess since its new and not available yet in the US, will something like this fit on this car, since it's a little more compact than a W164?
AMG Sport All Weather Rubber Floor Mats Carpet Blk 06 Mercedes W164 X164 ml GL | eBay

Thanks for the help/\

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
I just got my new CLA 220 3 weeks ago, what can I say, it is a great car and fun to drive, I'm from Chile, and this model was sold out in a couple day, next batch is arriving not before MArch 2014 so I was very lucky !!
The only thing I dont like of the car are the floor mats, they are fabric and we have lots of rain here (its winter), so mud is all over them, I have search on ebay for mats but have not found them for this specific model, I guess since its new and not available yet in the US, will something like this fit on this car, since it's a little more compact than a W164?
AMG Sport All Weather Rubber Floor Mats Carpet Blk 06 Mercedes W164 X164 ml GL | eBay

Thanks for the help/\
for $100 USD those mats are great but it won't hold the mess, in winter this will be a problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts