Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Very positive CLA review IMO and I think the CLA deserves it.

This is a good and solid baby Mercedes sedan with above average build quality, great ambitions, and fresh looks that fit the established brand image worldwide.
Now autoblog needs to test the CLA45 AMG, with video's. But im looking forward more to a Top Gear UK drive of the CLA45 AMG, no one can top Jeremy Clarkson!

·
Registered
163 Posts
The more I read about this car, the more I'm liking it.

A little turbocharged AWD Benz at $35k sounds really damn enticing. I'd been looking at faster and more powerful cars, but priced damn near $50k. Maybe for the MPG and for a reasonable 6.5s 0-60 time, this car seems very adequate and fun to drive.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I haven't read a bad review yet. Maybe, a few unrealistic expectations. But you can't expect 50k quality in a base under-30k car.

·
Registered
238 Posts
The CLA 250 serves purpose of both performance and good fuel economy. And it being turbo just makes it fun and efficient at the same time. It sounds good too. For the price it's really hard to beat.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I haven't read a bad review yet. Maybe, a few unrealistic expectations. But you can't expect 50k quality in a base under-30k car.
The only bad thing that is going around about the the CLA right now is the head room complaint for the rear passengers. Besides that I haven't heard anything else bad about the CLA.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
The more I read about this car, the more I'm liking it.

A little turbocharged AWD Benz at $35k sounds really damn enticing. I'd been looking at faster and more powerful cars, but priced damn near $50k. Maybe for the MPG and for a reasonable 6.5s 0-60 time, this car seems very adequate and fun to drive.
The regular CLA 250 definitely won't be as quick as the Q50 ;)
You'd have to look at the AMG. Then we're talking :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts