Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I have a question I order the cla 250 with the sport package in white
And black int please let me know what package I need to get the AMG stirring I look few cars with sport package some of them have and some of them not please help thank you:confused:

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Hey I have a question I order the cla 250 with the sport package in white
And black int please let me know what package I need to get the AMG stirring I look few cars with sport package some of them have and some of them not please help thank you:confused:
When you say AMG stirring I'm going to assume you meant steering wheel. If I'm right then my car with Sports package and black MB-Tex interior does have the AMG style steering wheel where the bottom of the wheel is flattened out a bit.

·
Registered
11 Posts
There was a discussion in a different CLA forum about this...the final word is, production made a mistake and accidentally added the flat-bottom steering wheel to approximately 200 CLA's with the sport package. The flat bottom steering wheel is only available to Edition 1's and CLA45's. So if you find a regular CLA with the Sport package AND a flat bottom steering wheel, you're part of the super extra special limited edition group. :)

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
There was a discussion in a different CLA forum about this...the final word is, production made a mistake and accidentally added the flat-bottom steering wheel to approximately 200 CLA's with the sport package. The flat bottom steering wheel is only available to Edition 1's and CLA45's. So if you find a regular CLA with the Sport package AND a flat bottom steering wheel, you're part of the super extra special limited edition group. :)
I guess I'm part of the super extra special limited edition group (aka mistake).

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Oh, one other observation about my steering wheel, it has red stitching. Does that come with all CLA's or just ones with Sports Package... or was that a mistake, too. I love the red stitching, BTW.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Tony,
Why don't you sue for the mistake. Might as well 'double down' on the lottery. ;>)

·
Premium Member
927 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Even the Edition 1's flat bottom steering wheel comes only with black stitching.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Even the Edition 1's flat bottom steering wheel comes only with black stitching.
I guess mine is extra special.:p

·
Registered
183 Posts
Funny how the Edition 1s don't have yellow stitching on the steering wheel like they have on the leather seats, door and dash trim.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts