Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ill be getting my first car in 2 months and I've narrowed it down to either a cla 250 or v6 mustang . I know both are completely different cars and this is a cla forum but i wanna hear your different opinions and what you like better. With the mustang id get the recarro seats, the navi and performance package and with the cla 250 id get most packages including sport so give me some advice guys

·
Registered
433 Posts
Personally it comes down to taste. Mustangs are bigger. The rear seat is harder to get in. There's more space for the front and more trunk space. It's RWD. It's less fuel efficient. The build quality is worse. The cornering's terrible. The straight line speed is better. There's a manual. The horse will get you thumbs up at a dive bar. The three point star will get you thumbs up at a club. So it's really down to balancing which is more important to you. Personally I've never been fans of American muscle cars. So you can guess what I would pick. But I understand how some can find the Mustang charming. It's just not my cup of tea.

However, if I were to get a muscle car, whether Mustang, Camaro, Challenger, it'd have to be a V8. Most of the draw of a muscle car is the heritage, and the heritage is in the V8.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Here's my opinion...
the mustang without the Shelby name behind it, is a chick's car. They've never looked aggressive. And the 2014- headlight design looks like a sad puppy to me.
Don't even get me started on things wrong with the 2015.

Don't think I'm a Ford hater, I have favorites from all manufacturers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
First car? How old are you?
< 30... mustang
> 30... mbz

Don't want to look like you're driving the parent's car.

·
Registered
945 Posts
If you want a mustang you might want to wait for the 2015 mustang. I hear they will release a first wave of it come 2014.5 ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts