Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to know if anyone in Southern California is interested in Group Discount for CLA 45 AMG, if even available.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Going to be tough... Especially since the 45 AMG is not going to be a high selling model. I don't think Mercedes needs to discount them to sell in bulk.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Going to be tough... Especially since the 45 AMG is not going to be a high selling model. I don't think Mercedes needs to discount them to sell in bulk.
I agree. Not exactly sure what the process is like to get bulk pricing but I'm sure dealerships might not approve of it, it will just kill the mark up they can add to each CLA45 AMG.

I can however see group pricing on the CLA250 and any other CLA models.

·
Registered
238 Posts
If you haven't noticed even during year end sales to clear out stocks you never see the higher end class vehicles go on sale or have any type of incentives. And who in the right mind would by AMGs in bulk. The only place I could actually think of that just might is Dubai.

·
Registered
1 Posts
CLA 45 AMG Bulk/Group Buy

Anything is possible. If we get enough people we WILL get a group discount, don't know how much since it's new, but anything is definitely better than nothing. I'm definitely getting one as soon as it drops. If anyone in the SoCal area would like to join a BULK/GROUP BUY, HMU! My name is Nick. Ttys

e-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Anything is possible. If we get enough people we WILL get a group discount, don't know how much since it's new, but anything is definitely better than nothing. I'm definitely getting one as soon as it drops. If anyone in the SoCal area would like to join a BULK/GROUP BUY, HMU! My name is Nick. Ttys

e-mail: [email protected]
thanks for the update.

but i expected a professional email and not a gmail account. Aren't you suppose to have an email account for the dealership you work for?

The best way to see who is serious about getting in on a group buy might be to take deposits.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't think that guy is from a dealership. I think he is just some guy buying a CLA 45
I'm with CFRP on that one. IF we can get someone from a dealership in SOCAL to pitch in an offer or a proposal, that would be great.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Guys,

Sorry. I just update N.CA CLA groupbuy. Now I have 10 people from other site. CLA45 guys can join to CLA250 list first to negotiate with dealer and see. It won't hurt you till you find out. What do you think??

·
Registered
945 Posts
I'm with CFRP on that one. IF we can get someone from a dealership in SOCAL to pitch in an offer or a proposal, that would be great.
Yup, we need someone from a Mercedes Benz dealership otherwise this might be pointless. Getting someone from Benz will help us get somewhere with this much faster.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have contacted two MB dealership in the bay area. Since they haven't gotten invoice of either CLA250 or CLA45, they can't discuss any price or discount. One dealer said it wouldn't matter whether CLA250 or CLA45 to get group discount. When dealers get invoice, we call all dealers to compete to offer us maximum discount. One guy told me the Fletcher Jones dealer has their branch in Fremont and in LA so No.Cal & So. Cal can get together. It is up to you guys.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
If the group discount is big enough it migh be worth it for east coasters (like me) to get in on the deal and have the car shipped to the east cost.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Well if anyone knows about an East Cost group buy on another CLA forum please let me know. I kinda like to stick with just one forum.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Well if anyone knows about an East Cost group buy on another CLA forum please let me know. I kinda like to stick with just one forum.
BenzWorld is a big one you might want to check out. But nothing beats being on a forum only about the car you want/own

·
Registered
16 Posts
I really doubt dealers are going to be discounting CLA45s. They are going to be very hard pressed to fill the tons of orders we already have.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Guys,

Sorry. I just update N.CA CLA groupbuy. Now I have 10 people from other site. CLA45 guys can join to CLA250 list first to negotiate with dealer and see. It won't hurt you till you find out. What do you think??
I doubt if group buy for CLA45 is possible as dealers don't have enough allocation.

I am a repeat customer for this one dealer, not saying name but they are in Newport Bach :), gave them the deposit about a month+ ago and got a great discount of $0, and they still haven't got a confirmed P.O. for me yet so the delivery date is very T.B.D.

However, if anyone can pull this off I am gladly jump ship and jump in :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts