Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AMG brought an A 45 and CLA 45 over to the Blister Berg Circuit along with quite a cute face to show us around the place...

·
Registered
109 Posts
This video is a great promo for the CLA. I had to remember part way through that the clip was produced by Mercedes-Benz though. The chick who hosts the video really has nothing bad to say, but that is likely because she works for Mercedes-Benz.

I was glad to hear about the "most powerful 4-cylinder engine in the world in a production car," and it was nice to hear that the different driving modes are noticeably different as well.

She looks like she is having a blast driving the CLA 45 AMG.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what through me off was when she didnt use the finger blast shifters on the A45 AMG. i would of given it a flick.
I noticed that as well, you would figure thats the most fun of driving a whippable AMG like the CLA and A. I mean if you cant row it why not flip it?

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
not a bad review. usually reviews where they hire models to do are terrible but this girl either is really good at memorizing things or shes actually pretty good at cars.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
she looks like a google mechanic or a google know it all. Just like most of the people that pretend to know about cars. Good memorizing though...

If it wasn't for her face and the sound of the A45 I would of closed it already.

·
Registered
13 Posts
she looks like a google mechanic or a google know it all. Just like most of the people that pretend to know about cars. Good memorizing though...

If it wasn't for her face and the sound of the A45 I would of closed it already.
No joke! This has to be one of the best sounding sub V8 engines I've ever heard.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts

really? she sounded like she knew what she was talking about.

or shes a really dam good actor with great memorization.

·
Registered
121 Posts
She works for Mercedes-Benz so it makes sense that she knows how to sell the car to an audience. She also looks like she is having a blast driving the CLA, which makes me feel like I would have a blast driving the CLA. Guess that means it was an effective promo video.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Mercedes clearly knows how to sell people on the CLA with this video, have a pretty face with a pleasing personality giving us the facts and what we need to know on the CLA. Which guy wouldn't watch this :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts