Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard on another CLA forum there are currently problems with supply of carbon fibre interior pieces. For those who have ordered the CLA 45 I suggest contacting your dealer as a few pre orders may now be opting to wait until the Carbon Fibre option becomes available again giving the opportunity to a few who may want to jump the queue.

You could also call around and try to finagle a discount here or there...

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what I've read only the 45 AMG has the option for carbon fiber interior pieces.
we know, the delay is only affecting the CLA 45...

I'm not sure why either, but it will prbably make it a little easier to get one, or it will mean dealers may have CLA 45 demos sooner than expected...

I for one will not even consider putting money down until i can drive a CLA 250 and a CLA 45...

·
Registered
238 Posts
doesn't surprise me with the delay these carbon parts are made to orders. I would love to see how Mercedes go through the process of making the carbon pieces. Wish I was able to see the AMG 45 CLa in person already.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
we know, the delay is only affecting the CLA 45...

I'm not sure why either, but it will prbably make it a little easier to get one, or it will mean dealers may have CLA 45 demos sooner than expected...

I for one will not even consider putting money down until i can drive a CLA 250 and a CLA 45...
agreed. Waiting for that test drive. Also going to wait and see what sort of problems could arise if any.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
doesn't surprise me with the delay these carbon parts are made to orders. I would love to see how Mercedes go through the process of making the carbon pieces. Wish I was able to see the AMG 45 CLa in person already.
Except that the interior "carbon" parts aren't cf (supposedly).

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
They look real from what I can tell.

If they were fake I'm not sure why there would be delays. Would be pretty embarrassing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts