Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you know what is MBUSA best rate offer for CLA? I know that it based on multiple factor but I would like to know what is the best this month. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
In NJ the rates are very competitive. They even beat my credit union's rate by .35% but that's because I have a very good credit rating (over 800 according to the financing rep).

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
So, what rate did you get? I have great credit as well.
Around 1.9% for up to 60 months. A little over 3% for 72 months. 3.75% for 84 months. Some might get even lower than that.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Isn't it possible to get a lower rate from your bank if you go through them? Might work out cheaper in the end depending on your bank and some other things that will factor into it.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Isn't it possible to get a lower rate from your bank if you go through them? Might work out cheaper in the end depending on your bank and some other things that will factor into it.
No, not necessarily. I initially went through my bank and MB Finance go me lower rates. FYI, even though I got financing through MB Finance, the loan is with Chase Auto Finance. So it's Chase that actually puts out the money, not MB, so my payments are to Chase.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was lucky yesterday when searching web. I was looking for one of the big banks rate and then ad came out with local Credit union of 1.49%. I applied and they gave me approval within 2 hours but needed bill of sale to finalize everything. Dealer tried to beat it and wasted a lot of my time but the best they found was 1.81% that is still pretty good for dealer. Check Credit Union in your area because the one I used just required to live in my county and $5 deposit to open an account. Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I was lucky yesterday when searching web. I was looking for one of the big banks rate and then ad came out with local Credit union of 1.49%. I applied and they gave me approval within 2 hours but needed bill of sale to finalize everything. Dealer tried to beat it and wasted a lot of my time but the best they found was 1.81% that is still pretty good for dealer. Check Credit Union in your area because the one I used just required to live in my county and $5 deposit to open an account. Good Luck!
Awesome deal. What state do you live in? The credit union here had rates as low as 1.99% but went up to 2.25% a couple of months ago which is why MBFS was about to beat it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
My single pay lease finance rate from MB FS was 1.94%.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Pre-approved MB but final with Chase 1.9% - 6month ago bought C250 2012 used 2.9% chase also. Love Chase Bank - 4th car with them. Our banking business with BOA will dump them switch to Chase that support us.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Pre-approved MB but final with Chase 1.9% - 6month ago bought C250 2012 used 2.9% chase also. Love Chase Bank - 4th car with them. Our banking business with BOA will dump them switch to Chase that support us.
I like Chase. Used them for my Cayenne when Porsche Financial wanted 4.5% back in 2011.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I was able to get 1.49% for 78 months via my credit union. It's like free money!

The dealer started off with 4.66% and then when I told them about 1.49%, they dropped it down to 1.59% and I told them 'No' and went with my credit union.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was able to get 1.49% for 78 months via my credit union. It's like free money!

The dealer started off with 4.66% and then when I told them about 1.49%, they dropped it down to 1.59% and I told them 'No' and went with my credit union.
wow that's awesome...I probably should have shopped more then.

·
Registered
49 Posts
A couple of months ago, MB was offering 1.99% for good credit. I was able to get rates of 1.64% from Chase and 1.49% from AAA through a credit union.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts