Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday at the WWDC, Apple unveiled its new "iOS in the car" feature set that will debut in iOS 7 this fall.

Apple unveils iOS for the Car - Autoblog

Mercedes-Benz has signed up to be one of the automakers who will premiere the technology on 2014 model year cars. Anyone think these features will make it into U.S.-spec CLA cars in time? Or do you think this will be part of the next year's model year changes? Truly useful technology package in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I'm an Android user so this won't be a selling point for me. In fact, it would be a negative that they don't offer the same type of connectivity for Android users.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
BMW said no thanks.
BMW probobly didn't want Android users to feel excluded like how I'm feeling with the iPhone only integration.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Don't understand why Android's are excluded. A few years ago I had a Pioneer deck that also didn't have support for non-iPhone. I'm a Galaxy Nexus user so it's very aggravating that I can't use any of these tools. Isn't 50% of the market android now anyway? What gives!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.