Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Autonet.ca has decided to put the CLA on its list of "New vehicles that are flying under the radar" list. There really isn't much of an explanation as to why its on the list. Autonet really only has good things to say about it.

"It's a coupe-like sedan that offers great looks and plenty of fun factor, for a price that isn't too shabby for something wearing the three-point star."

I am probably biased as a member of this forum, but I have been hearing plenty about the CLA. I hardly think that is would be seen as flying under the radar.

Do you think the CLA has been flying under the radar, or is this list way off base?

Here is the full list:
- Kia Cadenza
- Jeep Cherokee
- Infiniti QX50
- Acura RLX
- Mitsubishi Mirage
- BMW 4-Series
- Hyundai Equus
- Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Mini Paceman
- Toyota Prius C

·
Registered
167 Posts
Last I checked the CLA wasn't very under the radar. Mercedes is pushing the car with a commercial that shows it arriving from outer space. Hardly subtle. And it seems to be getting plenty of media attention.

Also not sure why the BMW 4-Series or the Jeep Cherokee are on the list.

Not even really sure what the list is trying to list, if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Didn't realize that the Kia Cadenza would be in demand this much, which is kind of impressive. The rest of the luxury sedans aside from the Equus were expected.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
anything but under the radar. I have people asking me about it that don't know anything about cars because they are interested in buying one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts