Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Mercedes model sells out in Russia ? RT Business

Those russians love their CLAs!

"This year's quota for the new CLA model in Russia was sold out in just three months and now there is a waiting list, business daily Kommersant quoted Daimler’s dealers.
"

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm going to call my dealer later today and see what he thinks about the sell rate here in florida.. anyone know if Florida will be a hot place for cla's?

Lisa

·
Registered
176 Posts
Lisa, next time start a new thread when you have a new subject of discussion. That said, Florida has many reputable Mercedes-Benz dealers and I am sure you will find a great place to buy and service your CLA. Florida and California have the nation's best Mercedes dealers.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Lisa, next time start a new thread when you have a new subject of discussion. That said, Florida has many reputable Mercedes-Benz dealers and I am sure you will find a great place to buy and service your CLA. Florida and California have the nation's best Mercedes dealers.
Sorry about that!:(

·
Registered
176 Posts
So Cali or Florida.. does that mean that I could buy from California and ship it here? Isn't that very very very expensive??
Shipping does add reasonable expense, but to make any sense it would have to be offset by a discount of at least $1000. In the short term, I doubt you find a significant discount on a CLA anywhere, so it makes more sense to buy a CLA from a local Florida dealer.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
That is if you can find a discount anywhere before it gets sold out in most of the dealerships before they have to replenish after the first month.

Buying from a local dealer would be your best bet.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I guess every one is in it for the name and of course Benz has enough history with their brand. It's like walking out with a brand name purse or jacket. You don't have to talk about it and people will stare.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I suspect they have been waiting for it for a while. Can you imagine the MB dealerships when they all flocked in for the orders. Must have look like a walmart on boxing day.

Either way It might end up the same for North America but since the CLA is still a new car in it's segment it is hard to gauge what will happen here with this luxury compact... again.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
The funny thing about all the russians getting the CLA is that soon enough we will be seeing some interesting dash cam videos.
Oh yeah for sure. I don't know if it's mandatory but there are just so many dash cam videos out from Russia. I just hope they don' start wrecking the CLAs :eek:

·
Registered
137 Posts
I suspect they have been waiting for it for a while. Can you imagine the MB dealerships when they all flocked in for the orders. Must have look like a walmart on boxing day.

Either way It might end up the same for North America but since the CLA is still a new car in it's segment it is hard to gauge what will happen here with this luxury compact... again.
I can't picture it being like Walmart.. Walmart makes me think of the People of Walmart.. pick a different store to compare it against next time. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts