Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, am about to order a new 2015 cla and read that the sports package comes with a suspension that is a bit hard, is there a significant difference without the sport package?

How is the suspension in general?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I would just ride in it and decide on your own. There's a few CLAs in all dealerships now. Everyone is all over the map on their views of the suspension. I wouldn't call it hard, but if you're looking for a luxury car more in the "comfort" instead of "sports" side, I would not recommend a Merc (other than the S-Class) as a whole and go to something like Infinity.

What you need to remember is the CLA is, at its core, an A-class hatchback with a sedan's rear. Even at its best, no one ever called a Golf's ride luxury.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, my problem is that where I live in Edmonton, Canada with the snow and cold the roads have been terrible every time I have been for a test drive. Was hard to judge the suspension but loved the AWD. I decided to order a CLA without the sport package last week. It will be spring by the time it is delivered anyway, was told by the dealer that it takes up to 4 months after placing the order to receive the car. Can't wait....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts