Took the CLA for a boot yesterday, still not fully sold but here are a few observations...
- ECO mode is a joke. Stop start is jerky and downright annoying.
- Sport mode is quite peppy and the flippers move you up and down easily enough, still want the third pedal but thats moot at this point.
- Got it up to 60 mph quick enough, was well on my way past 100 before the salesboy lost his head and asked me to please slow down.
- The turbo is powerful enough to feel V6ish yet there's no mistaking the FWD, torque steer isnt a problem per se but you can definitely feel the CLA grab the wheel from you.
- As some of the others have mentioned, the CLA is narrow.
Trying to get some more seat time with it but my dealer has a pretty full roster of test drives... Would like to get into a 4Matic equipped CLA and see if that changes anything..